|Zoe Colletti Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 2 in|
|Date of Birth||November 27, 2001|
Zoe Colletti is an American actress and singer who burst into the limelight after playing Emma Wilson in the television movie American Men (2006). She gained further popularity by starring in several programs on the small screen including the thriller TV series Rubicon (2010) where she portrayed the recurring role of Sophie Young. Zoe got featured in many other films like the musical comedy Annie (2014), in which she also performed on the songs in the soundtrack tilted Maybe and It’s The Hard-Knock Life. Colletti has accumulated more than 80k followers on Instagram.
Zoe Margaret Colletti
- Father – Christopher Colletti
- Mother – Cheryl Colletti
- Siblings – Ian Colletti (Older Brother) (Actor & Singer-Songwriter)
- Others – Carl Joseph Colletti (Paternal Grandfather), Mary Ann Hoogland (Paternal Grandmother), Harold J. Vogt (Maternal Grandfather), Margaret A. (Maternal Grandmother)
She has been represented by CESD Talent Agency.
5 ft 2 in or 157.5 cm
48 kg or 106 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
She has dated –
- Ed Oxenbould – She started dating actor Ed in November 2016, but the two later broke up.
- Nichlmao – She has been in a relationship with comedy vlogger and skit creator Nicholai Perrett aka Nichlmao.
Race / Ethnicity
She has Italian/Sicilian ancestry on her father’s side of the family, and German as well as Dutch ancestry on her mother’s side.
- Petite frame
- Freckles on her face
- Fuller lips
She has endorsed or promoted several brands such as Florence By Mills.
Zoe Colletti Favorite Things
- TV Show – The Walking Dead, having been an avid fan of the franchise since she was 12 years old
- Character In The Walking Dead – Glenn Rhee played by Steven Yeun, having burst into tears when the character passed away in the program, that had ended up being the most embarrassing moment as there was a bunch of guests in her room whom her mother had invited who had no clue as to what was causing her reaction
Source – Decider
Zoe Colletti Facts
- She began acting when she was around 4 years old. She used to be a very shy child and has wondered how she turned out to be an actress.
- Colletti has confessed that The Walking Dead was her obsession, with her often having waited more than 6 hours in line to get autographs.
- Zoe has recalled that she used to tweet the creators of The Walking Dead about how she would be a zombie or an extra or do anything, to be a part of the show. So landing the role in the program, it being her first one as an adult, had been her wildest dream come true.
- Colletti has affirmed that it was one of her best feelings to be on the set of The Walking Dead for the first time, with the zombies around her. She has some of the most hilarious images of the zombies casually standing on the phone having normal conversations, or eating bananas, or just singing. Zoe also has a deep respect for them for being cool and delivering the finest performances, in spite of being in full prosthetics that can make the wearer feel extremely hot. She has only supplied them with the necessary props and watched them do the hard job.
Featured Image by Zoe Colletti / Instagram